Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Monday, June 1, 2009

Teacher's, Coaches, and Giveaway Winners!

With Mother's Day over until next year :(  My next busy weeks are for Teacher's gifts!
This is a simple beautiful heart is for a wonderful Woman, (I will write more later about her) She has 5 fabulous kids, each birthstone is wire wraped and aged.
This heart if for my dear sweet college roommate, who won a giveaway I had on my other blog. She also has 5 kids and 2 sets of twins! 
I love the little flip flops on this necklace. This piece was done as a coaches gift for the team Mom on my son's baseball team, she is also a swim instructor. I have never seen her in anything but flip flops! The amethyst is her son's birthstone.
This is another Teacher's gift for an amazing 1st grade teacher. She has two little kids if her own who have beautiful birthstones. I love the flowers on this piece you can wear it with anything.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I couldn't resist looking when I saw the title of this post...so glad I got a sneak peek! I haven't receive the package yet and I've been checking daily. The charm looks PERFECT! I can't tell you how long I have wanted something and just couldn't find what I was looking for...until now. Thank you so much. I can't wait to show it off to everyone!! Your generosity is very much appreciated. Oh....the other charms look great too...I got a little sidetracked with the excitement for mine (the first Mother's heart)!

Prairiemaid said...

Love your work! It is awesome. I placed a link on my blog to your site. I really do want to order some pieces after the holidays. Wish I had known about you earlier!