Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Monday, June 1, 2009

Square Mother's Necklace



This is a matching necklace to the Mother's Day pin. The bottom square is stamped with the same floral pattern and hand stamped with the words, "No Greater Joy". The top square has a small dainty flower with "Mom" stamped below. I LOVED the color of the birthstones this Mom has! They all are so pretty together. As always, the phrase on the bottom and the top can be personalized.
$45

No comments: