Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tree of life and Mother's Necklace

These necklaces were made for a really cool lady in Utah. She had them made for herself! Way to go girl, I do that all the time! 
Her birthstone is a opal, they are so beautiful but very fragile. Did you know that most opals come from Australia? I didn't know that... The alternate birthstone for october is pink tourmaline, which she wasn't thrilled about. So I looked for a few days and found a stone that almost looks like a opal but is very solid. I think it turned out really nice. 
She also did a mother's necklace with her name and her husbands along with their kids birthstones. 
It is really fun to meet such cool people from all over, what a blessing!

No comments: