Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personalized Tree of Life Necklace

This necklace was made for a soon to be Ironman triathlete! This awesome girl is training for the Florida Ironman this fall, way to go!! 
The necklace is a heavy tree of life, oxidized and shined. Hanging from the branches are tiny "leaves" with her children's initials. My favorite part is the dainty little heart on the trunk with her and her husbands initials. The necklace fastens in the front with a sterling silver toggle.

No comments: