Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Need Inspiration?


I have a really cool neighbor who asked me for an inspiration bracelet to wear everyday. She is trying to loose weight and wanted something with her goal weight, so she can see it daily. We sat down and came up with this fun bracelet that fits her style perfectly! What a great idea she had, we all need a little motivation and inspiration. You can do it girl!
$30

No comments: