Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Sunday, April 26, 2009

For Emma



My sweet little Emma has been asking for a necklace for a while now. I wasn't sure what to do for her but I think I came up with the perfect little charms.
She is not a girlie girl at all, but I wanted her to remember that she is a daughter of God and how much we love her. So I did a little princess crown and a small tag with her name on it. The little stone is her birthstone, lucky girl. 
For most designs I like the very deep tarnished look, for this one I only tarnished the engravings just a little to bring them out more and polished the rest till it shined. I LOVE how it turned out, very dainty and pretty! I can't wait to give it to her, I will have to post a picture when I do.

No comments: