Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tree of Life



I LOVE the tree of life necklaces. They can have so many different meanings for so many different people. I did this one for myself with my birthstone, I wear it all the time. These can be done with several stones at the bottom or top. I like it simple with just one

No comments: