Precious Metal

With so many jewelry options in the world today it was frustrating to not be able to find something unique and personalized. So I began making my own with the best components I could find. All of these creations are handcrafted and customized for you. Each piece is made one-by-one with everything you dreamed of in mind. All artwork has been oxidized so that it has an aged patina that will continue to darken over time. 

I operate from my kitchen table, after the kids are in bed. Place your order by emailing me at mylitter@mac.com


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Giveaway Winners!




I did a giveaway on my other blog and these are the winners necklaces! It was a lot of fun and they are some really cool women!

3 comments:

Mach Momma said...

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I got the second one!!!! It's beautiful and wonderful and fabulous!! Thank You!!!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

My mom just showed me her beautiful new win! I love your work, it is gorgeous!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

My mom just showed me her beautiful new win! i am in love with your work!! You are so talented. They are gorgeous.